A38 to Little Stoke Park Patchway Link - Multi-Use Path
South Gloucestershire Council has been awarded funds by the West of England Combined Authority (WECA) to investigate improvements to the connectivity between the A38, the old airfield site and Patchway. The route will provide a quiet alternative and connects into the cycle network east of the Railway in Little Stoke Park. It will also provide a link for pedestrians and cyclists allowing them to avoid Gypsy Patch Lane.
Purpose of the scheme
To create an all-weather, attractive multipurpose route from the airfield development area through the A38 subway to the Little Stoke Park cycle network. This scheme will provide an attractive additional route for cyclists and pedestrians to cross the railway and the A38.
The proposed scheme
The scheme would provide a surfaced path over the existing bridge, through the field behind Rolls Royce and connect to Redfield Road and then connect to the lane and the subway under the A38.
- Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
To tell us your views please complete the Questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
Please view both the Statement of Reasons and the Proposal Drawing(s) before answering the questionnaire. (Do not put links in here anymore)
- We advise that you login/register for an account before completing the online questionnaire.
- If you have registered an account/logged in, and you have completed the online questionnaire you will receive an email confirming that we have received your response. The email will contain a link so that you can go back and view or edit the response you have submitted. Once the consultation closes you will not be able to edit your response, but you will still be able to view it.
- If you have chosen not to register an account then you will not receive any confirmation when you submit your response.
- If you do not have an account you will not receive any information on whether we have received your response, you will not be able to edit your response either.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
- If you have already completed the questionnaire please state your response ID (which can be found by following the ‘View / Update your response’ link in the email you received once you have completed the questionnaire. The response ID will look something like this:- #600000)
- Please note you will only receive an email if you have logged in/registered an account. If you do not have an account please provide the date and time you completed the questionnaire.
The closing date for comments is the 1 March 2019
This consultation has now closed and our consultation report is now available.
5 Feb 2019 at 00:00
1 Mar 2019 at 23:59
10 May 2019
Summary of Results
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004