Frenchay Area Waiting Restriction Review - Second Consultation
Following the closure of Frenchay Hospital, requests from residents have been raised to review the waiting restrictions on the roads surrounding the former site. The first consultation took place between 13th August to 3rd September 2018, and in light of the responses received the following roads will be removed from the proposals, and no amendments to the current restrictions will be made:
- Pearces Hill
- Cliff Court Drive
- The Common
- Church Road
- Westbourne Terrace
- Tuckett Lane
- Quarry Road
- Frenchay Hill
- Chapel Lane
Purpose of Scheme
The purpose of the scheme is to remove unnecessary waiting restrictions following the closure of Frenchay Hospital. The second consultation will focus on the following roads:
- Lynton Way
- Malmains Drive
- The Newlands
- Beckspool Road
- Begbrook Park
- Belfields Lane
- Bristol Road
- Fenbrook Close
- Filton Road
- Frenchay Park Road
- Homestead Gardens
- Malmains Drive
- Manor Place
- Marlborough Drive
- Old Gloucester Road
- The Newlands
- The Park
- Wellington Place
Some of the questions in the questionnaire were asked in the initial consultation, but due to a high level of respondents selecting 'No' to all questions as opposed to 'Don't know' where they were not directly affected, the results were not a fair representation and therefore analysed in more detail. The majority of residents that were directly affected in roads surrounding Frenchay Village (i.e Pearces Hill and Frenchay Hill) answered 'Yes' and as a result of this the questions have been asked again for clarity.
- Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
To tell us your views you can: Respond to the Questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
- We advise that you login/register for an account before completing the online questionnaire.
- If you have registered an account/logged in, and you have completed the online questionnaire you will receive an email confirming that we have received your response. The email will contain a link so that you can go back and view or edit the response you have submitted. Once the consultation closes you will not be able to edit your response, but you will still be able to view it.
- If you have chosen not to register an account then you will not receive any confirmation when you submit your response.
- If you do not have an account you will not receive any information on whether we have received your response, you will not be able to edit your response either.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
- If you have already completed the questionnaire please state your response ID (which can be found by following the ‘View / Update your response’ link in the email you received once you have completed the questionnaire. The response ID will look something like this:- #600000)
- Please note you will only receive an email if you have logged in/registered an account. If you do not have an account please provide the date and time you completed the questionnaire.
The closing date for comments is the 28th January 2019
This consultation has now closed and we are analysing the results, which will be published here in due course.
7 Jan 2019 at 00:00
28 Jan 2019 at 23:59
28 Feb 2019
|Consultation Topic||Transportation planning & policy|
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
|Target Audience||All residents|