STOKE GIFFORD - Little Stoke Lane near Clay Lane, Clay Lane and Station Road - Proposed waiting restrictions
Funding has been allocated to review existing parking in Little Stoke Lane near clay lane,Clay Lane and Station Road.
There have been a number of requests from local residents and businesses for waiting restrictions to tackle parked vehicles causing access and exit problems. The parking is generally associated with sporting events at weekends and Patchway Station.
The purpose of the scheme is to:
- improve traffic flow.
- improve junction sight lines at junctions and where pedestrians cross.
- improve access.
- increase available parking in areas where this is possible.
The proposed scheme is to:
- replace existing advisory keep clear markings with no waiting at any time restrictions (double yellow lines) on sections of Station Road.
- introduce no waiting at any time restrictions (double yellow lines) on sections of Station Road,Clay Lane, Little Stoke Lane, Brockley Close and Tetbury Close.
- introduce no stopping at any time (Bus Stop clearway) on Little Stoke Lane.
- introduce limited waiting, 1 hour no return within 1 hour, Mon - Sat, 12pm – 2pm on sections of Station Road.
Subject to the comments received at consultation and public advertisement, the proposals will be implemented during the 2014-15 financial year.
Please view the statement of reasons and the drawings ( T429-578-01 is an overview drawing showing the areas covered by the proposed waiting restrictions and T429-578-02 shows the proposed waiting restrictions in more detail) before responding to the consultation.
You can respond to this consultation by emailing your comments to: email@example.com
Or in writing to: FREEPOST Plus RTCT-JXLE-EET, South Gloucestershire Council, Little Stoke Lane area WR, Design & Operations Team, Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood, BRISTOL BS15 9TR
Please make your comments by Friday 19th September 2014.
This consultation has now closed, feedback on the consultation is now available.
29 Aug 2014 at 00:00
19 Sep 2014 at 23:59
18 Nov 2014
Summary of Results
Consultation feedback report
Feedback report detailing responses received to the consultation along with Officer comments and details of how the scheme will proceed.
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
If you have any questions or would like to make any comments, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004