STOKE GIFFORD - North Road Raised Zebras
Funding has been made available for a number of schemes that support walking and cycling to schools.
Concerns have been raised by members of the public and the Local Councilor regarding traffic speeds on North Rd, especially through the 2 Zebra Crossings. As a result, funding has been approved for the installation of 2 speed tables which the existing Zebra crossings will sit on.
Purpose of Scheme
To reduce traffic speeds on the approach to the Zebra crossings on North Rd and to reduce the number of incidents where drivers fail to give way at the crossings.
To install the existing Zebra crossings on North Rd on raised tables.
To create a temporary access point between Winterbourne Rd and Knightwood Rd for vehicles to access the area during the construction of the raised tables (which will require a road closure).
- Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
To tell us your views you can: Respond to the questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
Please view both the Statement of Reasons and the Proposal Drawing(s) before answering the questionnaire.
- We advise that you login/register for an account before completing the online questionnaire.
- If you have registered an account/logged in, and you have completed the online questionnaire you will receive an email confirming that we have received your response. The email will contain a link so that you can go back and view or edit the response you have submitted. Once the consultation closes you will not be able to edit your response, but you will still be able to view it.
- If you have chosen not to register an account then you will not receive any confirmation when you submit your response.
- If you do not have an account you will not receive any information on whether we have received your response, you will not be able to edit your response either.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
- If you have already completed the questionnaire please state your response ID (which can be found by following the ‘View / Update your response’ link in the email you received once you have completed the questionnaire. The response ID will look something like this:- #600000)
- Please note you will only receive an email if you have logged in/registered an account. If you do not have an account please provide the date and time you completed the questionnaire.
The closing date for comments is the 8th July 2019
This consultation has now closed, feedback on the consultation is now available.
17 Jun 2019 at 00:00
8 Jul 2019 at 23:59
30 Aug 2019
Summary of Results
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004