Siston Waiting Restriction Review Phase 3 Consultation 3 - Warmley Nursery Project
A new nursery is planned on Tower Road North adjacent to Warmley Park School. The plans include a vehicular entrance to the nursery on Tower Road North just South of Station Road. The entrance will be used by staff vehicles, visitors and minibuses carrying children.
It is proposed to install double yellow lines across and on the approach to what will be the entrance to the new nursery in order to maintain adequate visibility..
- Please see the consultation documents and drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section.
To tell us your views you can: Respond to the Questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
Please view both the Statement of Reasons and the Proposal Drawing(s) before answering the questionnaire.
- We advise that you login/register for an account before completing the online questionnaire.
- If you have registered an account/logged in, and you have completed the online questionnaire you will receive an email confirming that we have received your response. The email will contain a link so that you can go back and view or edit the response you have submitted. Once the consultation closes you will not be able to edit your response, but you will still be able to view it.
- If you have chosen not to register an account then you will not receive any confirmation when you submit your response.
- If you do not have an account you will not receive any information on whether we have received your response, you will not be able to edit your response either.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
- If you have already completed the questionnaire please state your response ID (which can be found by following the ‘View / Update your response’ link in the email you received once you have completed the questionnaire. The response ID will look something like this:- #600000)
- Please note you will only receive an email if you have logged in/registered an account. If you do not have an account please provide the date and time you completed the questionnaire.
The closing date for comments is the 28th May 2019
Please review the consultation document(s)
If you have any comments to make about these proposals, please contact the Transportation Services section as indicated below.
7 May 2019 at 00:00
28 May 2019 at 23:59
Response to be published
|Consultation Topic||Local highways and transportation projects|
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
|Target Audience||All residents|
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004