STAPLE HILL Waiting Restriction Review
The council receives many communications relating to parking issues, from the public, elected members, parish and town councils, emergency services and other representative groups. Rather than addressing these issues individually, they are recorded on a Ward by Ward basis, and periodically each Ward is reviewed, so that all the issues within that Ward can be addressed in one exercise. The current review seeks to address all the issues previously raised in Staple Hill Ward, and, by means of consultation, to pick up any further outstanding issues.
The scheme proposes to amend the existing waiting restrictions to address the issues identified. These amendments include:
- No waiting at any time
- Changes to maximum waiting times in areas of limited waiting
- Regularisation of School Keep Clear markings
- Electric vehicle charging bays in Council car parks
Changes are proposed on the following roads:
|Lower Station Road|
|St Stephens Road|
|West Park Road|
- Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
Please view both the Statement of Reasons and the Proposal Drawing(s)
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report..
The closing date for comments is the 19th September 2019
This consultation has now closed and we are analysing the results.
8 Aug 2019 at 00:00
19 Sep 2019 at 23:59
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004