WESTERLEIGH - Westerleigh Crematorium Pedestrian Improvement Scheme
The proposed scheme is to;
- Construct new footways on both sides of Westerleigh Road within the verge where an existing and new proposed bus stop is to be sited.
- Construct two new 7 metre bus boarders within the proposed footway designs to accommodate both existing and new bus stop sites. Bus cages are also proposed to be implemented on the carriageway.
- Provide an uncontrolled crossing facility including a central refuge island.
- Install dropped tactile kerbs within the new footways to link up with the desire line of the proposed refuge island. A further dropped kerb will be provided near to the entrance of the Crematorium.
- Remove the existing bus stop south east of Westerleigh Road.
- Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
To tell us your views you can: Respond to the questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
Please view both the Statement of Reasons and the Proposal Drawing(s) before answering the questionnaire.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
The closing date for comments is the 26th September 2019
Please review the consultation document(s)
If you have any comments to make about these proposals, please contact the Transportation Services section as indicated below.
5 Sep 2019 at 00:00
26 Sep 2019 at 23:59
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004