YATE - INDUSTRIAL ESTATES (West of Yate) - WAITING RESTRICTION REVIEW - WOODWARD AVE
Following the recent, initial consultation for waiting restrictions in the three industrial estates west of Yate, it has been suggested that additional parking space may be provided in the Westerleigh Industrial Park, on the south side of Woodward Avenue opposite Turner Drive.
The road at this location is wide (approximately 10m) and the additional parking would provide additional spaces for workers vehicles and HGV’s waiting to deliver to nearby premises, this is unlikely to create problems for lorry movements within the estate.
The council is seeking the opinion of those businesses likely to be affected by this proposal.
Purpose of the Scheme
The purpose of the scheme is to look at the possibility of providing more on street parking on Woodward Avenue, opposite the junction with Turner Drive.
The proposed scheme in the Westerleigh Business Park is to:
- Relax waiting restrictions in Woodward Avenue, south of its junction with Turner Drive.
- Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
- The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
To tell us your views you can: Respond to the Questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
Please view both the Statement of Reasons and the Proposal Drawing(s) before answering the questionnaire.
- We advise that you login/register for an account before completing the online questionnaire.
- If you have registered an account/logged in, and you have completed the online questionnaire you will receive an email confirming that we have received your response. The email will contain a link so that you can go back and view or edit the response you have submitted. Once the consultation closes you will not be able to edit your response, but you will still be able to view it.
- If you have chosen not to register an account then you will not receive any confirmation when you submit your response.
- If you do not have an account you will not receive any information on whether we have received your response, you will not be able to edit your response either.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the addresses provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
- If you have already completed the questionnaire please state your response ID (which can be found by following the ‘View / Update your response’ link in the email you received once you have completed the questionnaire. The response ID will look something like this:- #600000)
- Please note you will only receive an email if you have logged in/registered an account. If you do not have an account please provide the date and time you completed the questionnaire.
The closing date for comments is the 31st January 2019
This consultation has now closed and we are analysing the results.
20 Dec 2018 at 00:00
31 Jan 2019 at 07:00
Response to be published
|Consultation Topic||Local highways and transportation projects|
|Geographical area||Ladden Brook, Westerleigh|
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
|Target Audience||Businesses & employers, General public|
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004