PATCHWAY - New Charlton Way / Catbrain Hill / Catbrain Lane - Proposed Waiting Restrictions
Representations have been made to the Council to introduce additional waiting restrictions to deter motorists from parking during the weekday and deter motorists from parking at inappropriate locations such as junctions and roundabouts.
Purpose of the scheme
To protect junctions and roundabouts from inappropriate parking behaviour, whilst allowing local residents the opportunity to park without restraint during the evening and at the weekend. Time limited waiting restrictions would deter all-day parking during the week at some locations.
To install additional at any time waiting restrictions (double yellow lines) on sections of New Charlton Way and Catbrain Hill to protect junctions and the roundabouts.
To install part-time waiting restrictions (single yellow lines) operating Monday to Friday between the hours of 2pm and 3pm, in sections of New Charlton Way and Catbrain Lane to protect residents from any commuter parking displaced from New Charlton Way.
Please see the consultation documents/drawings for more information.
The drawings showing the proposals are available in the consultation documents section below.
To tell us your views you can: Respond to questionnaire
Responses to the consultation will not be accepted in any other format.
- We advise that you login/register for an account before completing the online questionnaire.
- If you have registered an account/logged in, and you have completed the online questionnaire you will receive an email confirming that we have received your response. The email will contain a link so that you can go back and view or edit the response you have submitted. Once the consultation closes you will not be able to edit your response, but you will still be able to view it.
- If you have chosen not to register an account then you will not receive any confirmation when you submit your response.
- If you do not have an account you will not receive any information on whether we have received your response, you will not be able to edit your response either.
Responses are only accepted in the form of the questionnaire, however if you have any questions you can email the address provided below:
Email: Transport Services
- Please note that any email correspondence received will not be considered as a response to the consultation and will not be included in the results published in the feedback report.
- If you have already completed the questionnaire please state your response ID (which can be found by following the ‘View / Update your response’ link in the email you received once you have completed the questionnaire. The response ID will look something like this:- #600000)
- Please note you will only receive an email if you have logged in/registered an account. If you do not have an account please provide the date and time you completed the questionnaire.
The closing date for comments is the 7th February 2019
This consultation has now closed and we are analysing the results.
7 Jan 2019 at 00:00
7 Feb 2019 at 23:59
Response to be published
28 Mar 2019
|Consultation Topic||Local highways and transportation projects|
|Marking a consultation as relevant to a particular audience indicates that it may be of special relevance to people within that group. It doesn't, however, mean that other groups wont find the consultation of interest - we welcome responses from everybody.
For example, education issues may be of particular interest to Parents & Guardians, and so will be shown to people searching the system for parenting issues, but the views of others (eg: Business, Faith Groups) are also relevant.
|Target Audience||All residents, General public|
If you have any questions regarding the scheme, please contact:
South Gloucestershire Council,
Tel: 01454 868004